Monday, January 7, 2008

Ok so i'm a little late but here are some pictures from Christmas!! After all, they are in high demand apparently.
Matt- as you can see dad's favorite gift was his amazing colts jersey--------- GOOD THING WE GOT IT FOR HIM. if he only knew the crisis it took to attain the amazing jersey!
In other news- school started back up today. Looks like my classes are going to be a lot of reading! In one English class we have to read over 100 pages for each Monday, Wednesday, Friday class..... maybe the professor didn't get the memo that I actually do have other classes! One of my friends saw me looking up cornhole online to see how much it would be to have at our apartment next year -the answer it too expensive- and over break her grandpa MADE ME ONE!!!!! Now we have GEEZER GOLF and CHI O CORNHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How exciting! we are painting the cornhole tonight.
That's all for now I suppose.

No comments: